Support Care Angels has joined us as a Platinum Sponsor for the Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2022!
Support Care Angels was established and built out of the need for personalised care for clients and their homes in North Brisbane and surrounding suburbs. The NDIS provider offers community support services for a wide range of clients with disability and aged-care.
Its caring staff provide social support and community-access activities, including making healthy home-cooked meals, help with showering, shopping, medical visits, other errands and appointments and home care, such as general cleaning, ironing, and mowing.
One of the highlights of Support Care Angels is its respite home Purple Dream House, a fantastic place to have loved ones looked after by qualified carers.
Purple Dream House caters for clients from low to medium care and is open for 24-hour stays, seven days a week and for emergency accommodation when needed.
As well as respite accommodation, Support Care Angels offer a huge array of services including:
- Daily living assistance: Community support services are offered for a wide range of clients of all ages, from assistance with daily living, personal care, assistance with social and community participation, outings, meal preparation, after-school care, shopping trips and companionship.
- Cleaning: Support Care Angels chooses and trains its staff to clean homes, including the kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathroom and outdoor space, so NDIS participants can relax knowing the job is done well.
- Cooking & showering: Support Care Angels will send reliable, skilled and friendly staff to help with cooking healthy meals, showering, preparing tea and snacks and general company.
- Washing and ironing: Don’t let the dirty washing and wrinkled ironing build up - leave it with the trained staff so you can stop worrying.
- Appointments: When you need someone reliable to take you to your doctor or bank appointments etc, or any errands you have to attend, staff will pick you up and drop you off when it's all done.
- Personal training: A healthy lifestyle is important for Support Care Angels clients and that's why they have incorporated a personal training service available to any clients who request it. The personal trainer is qualified in what she does and has great experience working with clients of all ages.
- Art therapy: Art therapy classes are held every Thursday from 9-11am at Purple Dream House. Supplies, snacks and tea are provided and a different medium is selected every week.
Support Care Angels is proud of its qualified, experienced and attentive staff - female and male carers who are passionate in what they do.
With an extensive team on board, Support Care Angels has all of their clients covered. Find out more about Support Care Angels and how they can help you.