We are proud to partner with national company HospEquip who have joined us as a valued Gold Sponsor for the Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2022!
Over the past 20 years, HospEquip has established itself as the “go-to” company when clients need friendly, expert advice they can trust.
HospEquip stocks a varied selection of products from electric beds and pressure care mattresses or cushions, to wheelchairs, safe patient handling equipment and specialised postural seating and have expanded the company around the nation to be better able to provide services to participants, providers and medical professionals.
HospEquip is an NDIS-registered provider, as well as Allianz contracted supplier for DVA equipment, with offices in Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brendale in Queensland and Belrose in New South Wales.
Sourced from leading manufacturers within the industry, HospEquip can ensure they provide a sales, hire or repair solution that best suits your needs whether you’re a healthcare professional or a private client.
The team of experts at HospEquip are able to work closely with occupational therapists or clinicians to find the Assistive Technology best suited to participants’ needs and share with them HospEquip’s skills and knowledge to facilitate correct and safe use.
HospEquip’s wide selection allows the team to supply a product that can meet a participant’s individualised support needs.
All branches have showrooms for participants to try out some of the options to buy or hire.
So, if you have been searching for specialised Assistive Technology, look no further than HospEquip! You will be blown away by the range - Here’s a taste of the products they offer:
- Beds and Accessories: Beds of every shape and size from hospital and ICU beds to Community Beds and even specialised rotating or turning beds, as well as rails and other general bedroom furniture - you’ll find an extensive range with HospEquip!
- Mattresses (pressure care): We all know the importance of a good mattress. Air, foam, hybrid - you name it, HospEquip will have THE perfect mattress for all participants and all circumstances covered.
- Bathroom and Shower products: We’re not just talking shower chairs here, but mobile commodes, transfer benches, bath boards and the rest too.
- Patient handling: Hoists, slings, slide sheets, and various transfer aids - HospEquip has got the lot!
- Chairs & Seating: If you are after a new lift recliner for the lounge, a specialist dining chair with footstool, or more specialised postural seating you’ll find them all here.
- Cushions: Basic wedge and foam cushions, intelligent air, pressure care for wheelchairs, low profile, adjustable … the range is amazing and the brands extensive.
- Wheelchairs: A huge range of both manual and powered wheelchairs and accessories from paediatric size to bariatric to suit all participants.
- Specialist seating and mobility: Whether it be scripted wheelchairs, backrests, specialist cushions or head supports - chances are HospEquip will have the brand you prefer.
- Walking Aids: Crutches, walking tutors and rollators to suit every circumstance - check out the wide range.
- Bariatric Products: Most of their product ranges have specific Bariatric options, including their bathroom range and lifting aids.
- Carts, Trolleys and Organisers: Medical Grade Stainless Steel equipment trolleys and a range of PPE Organisers in different sizes and configurations.
- Daily Living Products: From adaptive appliances to bathroom and dressing and kitchen/dining - HospEquip can make your life easier.
- Examination Couches: Check out the range of specialised examination couches.
- Falls Prevention: Monitors, non-slip mats and bed mats - check out the list of safety products.
- Hire Equipment: Their range of hire equipment from beds and bed rails to over toilet aids and scooters – offers you a perfect alternative if you just need assistance for a limited period of time.
- Hygiene: Bedpans, urine bottles, kidney trays, … the product list is endless.
- Ornamin: A range of specialised kitchen and dining items from mugs and plates to cutlery and kitchen aids for clever and discreet solutions to overcome common problems at mealtimes.
- Oxygen Concentrators: Whether you need an Oxygen concentrator for at home, or a portable one to take out and about with you HospEquip can help.
- Ramps: Check out their personal portable ramps or consider a customised “Excellent Ramps” system specifically designed to fit your space and requirements.
- Scooters: An extensive range of scooters in various colours.
- Symmetrikit: HospEquip offers the Symmetrikit modular sleep positioning system which helps prevent and correct postural issues.
HosEquip wants to make sure that its clients and clinicians feel confident with how to use the equipment properly and to make sure that they are maximising the benefits available through using all the possible features.
With this in mind, the team is always willing to provide further training on its products. This can take place at HospEquip premises, or if necessary, on-site at the client or facility.
HospEquip started back in 1999 after numerous queries about bed repairs. Realising a gap in the market, HospEquip was born in 1999 first under the name Hospital Equipment Repair Company (HERC) and soon became a national business rebranded as HospEquip in 2010.
At the same time HospEquip purchased leading hospital bed manufacturer, Jackson Shands & Co and expanded its operation into the eastern states.
And look at the extensive range of products and services they have today!
You will be amazed at what HospEquip can help you with.
Keen to find out more? Visit their booth at the Brisbane expo to meet their team of experts and help get all the answers, products and services you need on your NDIS journey.
We can’t wait to catch up with them!