A big shout out to our proud Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2022 Platinum Sponsors, Greenleaf Care Group!
Greenleaf Care Group have been proud supporters of the disability sector since 2016.
The registered NDIS provider is young and dynamic and a values-based organisation, committed to supporting a better life for people with disabilities.
Greenleaf Disability Service is dedicated to providing full-time Supported Independent Living solutions, short and medium term accommodation, and NDIS support.
Engaging with corporate social responsibility programs is the uncompromised standard for the organisation – the team believes the company’s responsibilities extend beyond the day-to-day activities in the home.
Greenleaf Disability Services staff are passionate, innovative, and dedicated to supporting people with a disability so that they can lead an independent life.
Greenleaf can support you through your entire NDIS journey. Its services cover a variety of needs within the disability sector:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL): Supported Independent Living through Greenleaf Accommodation services division is one of the core services that Greenleaf Disability Service provides. It has several houses around Canberra, as well as in Goulburn and the Gold Coast and staff support a broad range of participants, including those with psychosocial disabilities, intellectual disabilities and coexisting conditions. More houses are being added to the business’s services across existing locations and new locations.
- Respite (STA) & Medium Term Accommodation (MTA): Short Term Accommodation services, or respite services, are planned short term, time limited breaks for NDIS participants to have time away from the family home. It helps the ongoing relationships of family members and other unpaid carers of NDIS participants – with the intention that families and/or carers resume care at the end of the respite period. Short Term Accommodation services are provided in a “respite” house where the NDIS participant stays overnight or longer. Respite can also be an opportunity for carers to get a well-deserved break so that they’re refreshed and re-energised when reunited with their client.
- Support coordination: Once a participant's NDIS plan is approved, Greenleaf Disability Services support coordination program then helps the participant to implement the plan to achieve their unique and desired goals.
- Social, community and home care: This service offers NDIS participants support and assistance to engage with their community. This can include social and recreational activities, either individually or in a group. Greenleaf Disability Services social, community and home care service also incorporates additional support to help participants to attend centre-based programs to develop skills to help them access and engage with the community independently. These services also help with personal care and domestic assistance, such as shopping, cooking, cleaning, recreation and transportation.
- Case management: If a person with disability would like to join the NDIS, they will need to meet the program's access requirements. Greenleaf Disability Service provides help to undertake and complete the application process and gather together information and evidence to position the application in the best possible light for approval. This service is entirely complimentary.
The above services are available on the Gold Coast, Goulbourn and the ACT.
The provider also offers plan management.
We can’t wait to meet the Greenleaf team at the Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2022, presented by Holistic Horizons, on March 4 and 5!