We are proud to announce Felicity Group Holistic Care have joined us as a Gold sponsor at the Melbourne Disability Connection Expo 2022!
The motto at Felicity Holistic Care is: We aim to make your day, every day.
With this in mind, the team at Felicity Holistic Care offers participants the care they need at whatever their stage of life.
The holistic approach emphasizes the individual and tailors comprehensive care to their “holistic” requirements, whether it be their physical or emotional well-being.
The proud NDIS provider partners with participants, ensuring they can choose how they are supported, according to their unique needs.
The team’s flexible, responsive services can meet the individual needs of older people, people with a disability, respite care, and people recovering from a hospital stay.
Participants are supported so they can live safely, actively, and independently in their own home and community.
The provider can provide services for as little as clients need through to 24 hours a day, every day. Participants can select any and all of the company’s care and support services.
- Support coordination: To help participants connect with informal, mainstream and specialist services to help build independence and quality of life.
- Level 3 support coordination: Felicity Holistic Care can help participants connect with informal, mainstream and specialist services.
- Attendant care: Staff can help participants connect with informal, mainstream and specialist services.
- Holistic experiences: Fun activities to develop social skills and opportunities to make new friends and practice new skills.
- Community participation: Helping participants participate actively in community, social, training and civic activities. This can include supporting participants during these activities and developing participants’ ability to partake in these activities.
- Cleaning and gardening: Essential tasks that the participant is not able to undertake - cleaning, house or garden maintenance, meal preparation, and delivery.
- Travel and transport help: Getting out and about is an important part of independent living. If participants need to see a doctor, would like to catch a movie or even just visit a loved one or attend a family celebration, staff can arrange the safe and comfortable transport you require.
- Community access: Felicity's nurses can provide you participants with help in general nursing care, medication management, and continence assessment.
- Daily personal activities: Assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life. Individual support can be provided in a range of environments, including but not limited to, the participant’s own house.
- Respite care: If a regular carer is a family member or friend, participants may want to take advantage of the company’s dedicated respite care options and centres to provide you both with a well-deserved break.
- Occupational therapy: Staff will help participants develop, recover, improve and maintain the skills needed for their unique goals.
- Plan management: Let the team at Felicity’s take care of the time-consuming parts of managing finance of NDIS plans.
- Supported Independent Living: Assistance within a shared or independent living environment, which is either temporary or ongoing, with a focus on developing skills of each individual.
The group’s carers are trustworthy, reliable, and respectful that they are supporting you in your home and the service is always friendly, personalised, and attentive.
Make sure you catch up with the team from Felicity Group Holistic Care at the Melbourne Disability Connection Expo 2022 Presented by Afford, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on January 18 and 19.