The Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2022 will be a hub of activity when 250 of the best disability service and NDIS providers around Queensland exhibit and connect with the 8,600 pre-registered visitors at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th April. It’s going to be huge!
Not only will our FREE EXPO be a place for those living with a disability and carers to find solutions but it is going to be a place to HAVE SOME FUN! Like you needed more reasons to visit?
Plenty of reasons to visit the Brisbane Disability Connection Expo 2022
Let us count the ways!
- HAVE FUN! There will be entertainment and activities throughout the event including circus performances and workshops, art therapy workshops, music performances, karaoke, dance, yoga classes, and JuJitsu demonstrations. Also, plenty for the kid's hair braiders, face painters, balloon twisters, cosplay, and a jumping castle - our visitors will be able to HAVE SOME FUN!
- Visitors to our Disability Connection Expos in 2022 will be in the running to receive TWO WEEKS worth of ready-made healthy meals thanks to our friends at Lite n’ Easy!
- We are thrilled to confirm The Honourable Mr Bill Shorten MP, Shadow Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Federal Member for Maribyrnong will be our special guest at the expo on Saturday!
- Don’t miss the opportunity to grab a FREE ICE CREAM or COFFEE for the first 100 Brisbane visitors each day from the Soft Spot Ice Cream Truck and the Kiosk to help you kick-start your journey of discovery!
- We are mindful of visitors with sensory issues so we will ensure that between 10am and 10:45am each day is QUIET TIME - there will be no loud PA announcements so people with sensory issues can peruse the exhibits in silence.
- Both days close at 4pm, with the final hour of each day dedicated to PARTY TIME! Your chance to let your hair down and boogie along with the DJ as you browse the booths.
- Our sanitisation sponsor, Microguard Australia will ensure the venue is COVID-SAFE with hand sanitation stations throughout the Expo. BCEC is HUGE! 10,000 sq meters to be precise, so visitors and exhibitors alike will be able to socially distance themselves in comfort.
- We have a roster of 250 exhibitors covering a range of products, services and solutions covering everything NDIS from Consumables and Transport to Assistive Technology and everything in between and some hidden gems you might discover!
- Got a burning NDIS question or problem you just can’t seem to get a handle on? Take it to our team of experts at the Q&A Concierge Desk! If they don’t have the solution, they will know what expert exhibitor you can turn to!
- FINALLY - The expo is dedicated to realising the challenges and increasing the level of CONNECTION between providers and participants, as well as delivering CHOICE and CONTROL back to participants.
So, bring the kids, bring the whole family and head to the safe space offered by the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on April 29 and 30 for two fantastic, fun-filled, FREE days of entertainment and connections - we hope to see you there!
Tell your friends, tell your family members and get them to register as a visitor online while there’s still time - www.developingauscommunities.com.au/brisbane-expo-2022/visitor.
We will see you there!
The DAC Team
Brisbane Disability Connection Expo
Sponsored by Holistic Horizons
Friday, April 29th - Saturday, April 30th, 2022
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Brisbane Disability Staff Recognition Awards
Sponsored by Holistic Horizons
Friday, April 29th 2022
6:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Plaza Terrace Room, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre