In this exclusive Q&A, Bradannii Senior support worker/media and communications coordinator Shannon Guy explains just what drew them to the organisation and what they do best.
1. What drew you to Bradanni and how long have you been with them? What sets this NDIS provider apart from the rest?
I got drawn to Bradannii as I was looking for a fulfilling and meaningful role and I value what Bradannii stands for. I've been with Bradannii for two years. You aren’t just a number at Bradannii, they truly do care about you, and they go above and beyond.
2. If you had to pick just one thing Bradanni does best - what would that be?
Community Access is what Bradannii does best.
3. What’s the best part of your job, and why?
Helping those with a disability find their voice and independence
4. In 100 words or so, tell us a little about yourself and your role.
I was working as a hairdresser before starting the disability sector. I am now a senior support worker at Bradannii. I chose the disability sector to work in because I feel fulfilled helping people with a disability find their voice and achieve independence.
5. Will you be at the Sydney Disability Connection Expo 2022? Are you excited at the prospect of making potentially life-changing connections?
I will be at the Sydney Disability Connection Expo, and I am very excited at the prospect of making potentially life changing connections.
6. How long have you been involved in the disability support industry? Tell us a little about you.
I’ve been involved in the Disability support industry for two years. I feel fulfilled working at Bradannii.
To find out more about Bradannii, look for them at site #61 at the Sydney Disability Connection Expo 2022, or visit their website https://bradannii.com.au/ for more information on their services.