DEVELOPING AUSTRALIAN COMMUNITIES
Disability Service Provider and Participant Connection Expo 2021 presented by Afford
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Friday 30th April – Saturday 1st May 2021
Exhibitor Registrations are now open but will fill fast.
Over 15,000 Service Providers Australia Wide have been invited to exhibit in the 2021 Expo and numbers will be strictly limited.
Are you a Service Provider looking to connect with more Participants?
Are you a Participants looking to understand how to navigate the NDIS System?
This Expo has been designed with unique ways for Providers to interact, meet and engage with Participants to ensure the highest levels of engagement are met for Participants and Service Providers.
This is why over 40% of Exhibitor spaces have been filled within weeks of announcing the date, this Expo is bound to sell out, get in quick so you don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity in 2021.
As a result of the strong demand, the Expo venue floor size has been increased to incorporate the inclusion of more Participants, allow more space for 1:1 meetings and increase Service Provider/Participant connections.
With a National PR Company engaged, we will have national and state media exposure from February leading up to the event.
Exhibitor numbers are limited and will sell out soon – Don’t Miss Out
Join us for this amazing event for our sector in 2021. It will be a welcome return to connecting people with Disabilities and NDIS Providers, Allied Health, Early Intervention and Disability/Complex Case Services for Aged and Child Care again after such a huge year of disconnect due to COVID19.
NDIS Disability Service Provider, Early Intervention, Allied Health, Capacity Building, Therapeutic, Disability/Complex Case Services for Aged and Child Care
Friday 30th April – Saturday 1st May 2021 @ 10am - 4pm
This event will be free for the community to attend. Over two huge days you can find Service Providers, reconnect and:-
- Ask all those questions you have about NDIS and navigate your plans, funds and options.
- If you are applying for the NDIS, are new to NDIS or have a current NDIS plan, are looking for service options or have questions you need to ask, then this event is a must attend event for 2021.
We have done away with the traditional show-case model and have created an event where Participants and their families can:
- View Service Provider displays on the day.
- Meet Providers and discuss their situations 1:1 with meeting spaces available for participating Providers.
- Ask questions and be guided by our team of concierge Support Coordinators from Queensland’s leading service providers, to explain, answer questions, review possibilities and then guide you.
Don’t just browse tables! There will be an online booking system for Participants to book face to face meetings with Service Providers of their choice over the two days to find out more and see who may be a good fit for them.
Free Concierge NDIS Expert Staff Available on Both Days
A team of concierge staff will be available on the day free for all those attending to:
- Support people new to NDIS, looking at applying to NDIS or approved.
- Review and support those seeking to connect with the right services and options.
- Answer any questions, especially if you aren’t sure what service options are out there, are unsure who to talk to, how to use your plan or would just like support on the day to find options and connect with some of those Service Providers attending.
- Look through your NDIS plans if you aren’t sure of how they work and what you can use your funding on, what the different sections mean and help you find the options you have been looking for.
You will find a team staffed by Support Coordinators and Professionals from various Service Providers in Queensland and around Australia. This is a free service and available all day over both days of the expo to the community.
There are no silly questions. The team will be there to support you.
Exhibitors and Displays from Service Providers
We have invited and will be showcasing a diverse range of exhibitors:
- Over 15,000 Service Providers, professionals, capacity building experts, therapy, early intervention and disability focused aged and child care options Australia-wide have been invited to exhibit.
- Up to 200 exhibitor spaces will be available and there will be a diverse range for you to find that perfect fit option for you, your loved ones, or those you support or work with.
- There will also be a focus on resource options, equipment and therapeutic services.
We have engaged a National PR firm to ensure our event gets full media coverage throughout Australia to increase opportunities to bring our community the best Service Providers we can and ensure maximum attendance over the full two days.
Confirmed Service Providers That Are Attending
Ability Action Australia
Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics
Achieve Support PTY LTD
Active Body Conditioning
Active Refugee and Migrant Integration in Australia (ARMIA)
Adventure Crew Pty Ltd
ALL Support Plus
Angels on Duty Disability Services
Arcare Home Care
Aspire Allied Health & Home Modifications
Australian Counselling Association
Ben’s Gaming Life
Blue Iris Support Services Pty Ltd
Brain Injury Support
Caring for Carers Australia
Claro Aged Care and Disability Services
Cocoon Group Services
Digital Genie for the NDIS (Enabled 4 Life Plan Managers)
DivaT home care pty Ltd
Down Syndrome Queensland
Early Start Australia
Everhomes Pty Ltd
Every body ebikes
FB Maintenance Solutions
Focal Community Services
Focused Health Care
Forward Steps Mobility – Blindness & Low Vision
Future by Design Australia
GB ORTHOPAEDICS AUSTRALIA PL
GingerCloud Foundation Ltd
Guide Dogs Queensland
HMS Medical Pty Ltd
Holistic Home care
Holistic Horizons Support Service
Home Caring Brisbane/ Home Caring Inala Pty Ltd
iCare Support Services Australia Pty Ltd
IDEAL Plan Management
InLoop Pty Ltd (presenting ‘Clickability’)
James Home Services
KARE Support Services Pty Ltd
Keylinks Community Services
Lighthouse Connect Services Pty Ltd
McArthur Community care
Mobility Rentals & Sales
My Allied Health Team
MyIntegra Plan Management
NDIS LAC PITC Program
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
NNA Direct Support Service
Nourish’d Meal Company
Nurse Next Door
Our Time To Shine
Palmville Group Homes Pty Ltd
Positive Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices Team South West Region
Pride Disability Services Pty Ltd
Qld Rehab Healthcare Solutions
Reliability Support & Care Services
Rest Bedding Australia Pty Ltd
Rise Occupational Therapy
SALS Kreative Tree Pty Ltd
SCMB Disability Supports
SDA Australia Group
Shine social and communities
Sleepy’s Pty Ltd
Specialised Plan Management
Speech & Language Development Australia
Spinal Life Australia
STAR Community Services
Synergy Vision Disability & Care Services
Tender Loving Care Disability Services
The Disability Housing Centre
Trusted Support Coordination
YMCA LEAP Services
YNA – Your Nursing Agency (Torrens Health)
Connection Sessions with Service Providers
Want to sit down and talk to some of the Service Providers over the two days of Expo 2021?
- Don’t just walk past tables and gather pamphlets.
- Meeting spaces with an online booking facility to make appointments with participating Providers you would like to speak to directly will be available each day.
- Arrange a sit down and talk to some potential Providers to find that perfect fit for you.
- Providers with capacity will have 20-30 minute appointment times. Attendees can book on either of the two days to find out more in a safe and no-pressure setting.
- Travelling around having meetings with different Providers usually takes time . Meet a few on the same day and make it a little easier to compare and find the right ones for you.
This might be your chance to find that great option you have been looking for!